Mobile Care Center (MCC) is the Authorized service Agents representing popular Moble Phone Brands such as Sony, Huawei, LG, Lenovo, Lava, Hisense, Alcatel, Micromax & Blackberry, along with authentic service provider of Samsung & Apple. Our expertise Service Engineers come with extensive valuable experience which makes MCC as one of the best Service Centers in Kingdon of Bahrain.
We are open 6 days a week and timing are as below:
Saturday to Thursday from 9:00AM to 6:00PM
1. Warranty covers the handset only and it is valid and enforceable only within the country of purchase unless it is a GCC warranty.
2. For all accessories, the warranty terms and conditions shall be applicable as warranted by the manufacturer. External and supplied accessories, as well as those purchased separately, are not subject to the scope of Warranty.
3. Repaired Product will be warranted for the balance of the original warranty period, in case of any manufacturing defect that cannot be repaired or fixed, MCC is authorized to replace only the motherboard as per the manufacturer troubleshooting and the warranty replacement guidelines.
4. If the product is beyond economical repair or has reached end of life or discontinued, MCC may at its absolute discretion replace the handset with a suitable equivalent model of the same or other brand.
5. All parts of the product that MCC has replaced shall become the property of MCC. If the product is found not to be covered by the terms and conditions of Warranty, MCC reserve the right to charge a repair charge and handling fees.
1. Please remember to make back-up copies or keep written records of all important content and data stored in your product, because content and data may be lost during repair or replacement of the product. MCC shall not under any circumstances be liable ,either expressly or implied, for any damages or losses of any kind whatsoever resulting from loss of, damage to, or corruption of , content or data during repair or replacement of the product.
2. Your product may contain country specific elements, including software. If the product has been re-exported from its original destination country to another country, the product may contain country specific elements that are not considered to be a defect under Warranty.
3. There are some brands and models which are not covered under MCC limited warranty, but supplier warranty, for which the average Repair turnaround time = 10 to 15 days , in such cases MCC shall facilitate coordination with the suppliers for repair and return in case of the customer refused to deal with the supplier directly.
4. In some cases when making a claim under Warranty, you will be required to provide the full box.
1. Warranty does not cover any third party software, settings, content, data, or links. MCC does not warrant that any software will meet your requirements , will work in combination with any hardware or software provided by a third party , that the operation of any software will be uninterrupted or error free , or that any defects in the software are correctable or will be corrected.
2. Warranty does not cover
a) Normal wear and tear (including, without limitation, wear and tear of camera lenses, batteries, or displays).
b) Defects caused by rough handling (including, without limitation, defects caused by sharp items, by bending, denting, compressing or dropping, etc.)
c) Defects or damage caused by misuse of the product, including use that is contrary to the instructions provided by the manufacturer.
3. Warranty does not cover defects or alleged defects caused by the fact that the product was used with or connected to any product, accessory, software and/or service not manufactured or supplied by the manufacturer, or was used otherwise than for its intended use.
4. Warranty does not cover defects caused by the battery being short-circuited , the seals of the battery enclosure or cells being broken or tampered with , or the battery being used in equipment other than that for which it has been specified.
5. Warranty is not enforceable if the product has been opened , modified or repaired by anyone other than MCC authorized service centers , if it has been repaired using unauthorized spare parts or if the product serial number or the IMEI number has been removed , erased , defaced or altered in any way. This shall be determined at the sole discretion of MCC.
6. The limited warranty is not enforceable and does not cover any damage due to accident, transportation, misuse, negligence, natural disaster, humidity, extreme thermal or environmental conditions or rapid changes in such conditions, corrosion, oxidation, rust, gradual deterioration due to wear and tear, cosmetic modification, drop damage/liquid damage and use with voltages other than designated or operation in a manner not in accordance with the manufacturer instruction manual. In such events or attempts to service, and if the product is found to be non-repairable, MCC telecom shall not be held responsible to return the handset in the original state.